- Lanssie Mingyue Ma
- Ph.D Student (CSE/AE)
- Montgomery Knight Building270 Ferst DriveAtlanta, GA 30332United States
- (408) 623-6753
Lanssie Ma is a third-year Ph.D. student in the Daniel Guggenheim School of Aerospace Engineering in Computational Science and Engineering. She received a B.A. in Computer Science from the University of California, Berkeley in 2014. She previously served as the Vice President of Internal Affairs in Georgia Tech Graduate Student Government Association 2016-2917 and was an active Senator in GSGA from 2015-2016.
Lanssie's interests span from Human Computing Interaction to wearable computing and exploratory outer space robotics. She currently explores function allocation in human-robot teaming through modeling and simulating space exploration scenarios to evaluate effective teamwork. She also enjoys painting, UI/UX design, hip hop dancing, and learning new languages. She is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and proficient in Japanese.
- Fine Arts/Design Portfolio: http://github.com/lanseafood/LanssieMaPortfolio
- M.S., Computational Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2016.
- B.A. in Computer Science from the University of California, Berkeley, 2014.
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Dr. John Canny, University of California, Berkeley, 2013 to 2014
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Dr. Eric Paulos , University of California, Berkeley, 2014
- Platforms Software Engineering Intern, IBM/BigFix, Emeryville, CA., 2013 to 2014
- Software and Robotics Research Intern, NASA Ames, Mountain View, CA, 2017
- Mixed Reality Research Intern, Unity Technologies: Labs Group, San Francisco, 2017